- The silence from Basildon Council on the Local Plan means it is dead, and BAG with it. Nothing is further from the truth.
- The West side of Billericay has been saved from development by the intervention of Essex County Council. It hasn’t.
- The recent electoral results have saved Billericay’s Green Belt. They haven’t.
- The local Billericay councillors support the aims of BAG. They might not.
- That Basildon Borough Council has the best interests of the Billericay residents at heart. The last one didn’t.
See responses to questions posted by BAG, Billericay Society and Billericay Residents' Association.
Aims of BAG
To protect the green belt around Billericay from development.
To prevent the character of our historic town from forever being destroyed.
Link to Basildon Council Local Plan pages
Link to Basildon Council Billericay traffic mitigation document
Reasons to respond to this consultation -Click here