We recently asked our supporters what they liked and didn't like about the BAG website, in anticipation of the upcoming second consultation on the revised edition of the slightly modified, but improved, third version of the local plan. We had some great feedback, which can be summed up as more relevant information, that is easier to find, which supporters can more easily engage with and which is easier to share and spread the word.
- A new structure which makes it easier to navigate and find related articles with the new 'Post Tags' feature.
- Updates will be more regular and are now integrated into our Facebook Page, making the information available to a wider audience, faster.
- You will be able to show the council that BAG truly represents your views by registering directly as a Bagger or Baguette on our Supporters page.
- You will be able to comment directly on our post, providing vital feedback, local opinion and to get informed answers to your questions.
- You will be able to tell all your friends and neighbour about an article with the Facebook and Twitter share buttons.
- We also archived a lot of the old information that was relevant to the previous consultations, in preparation for the new Local Plan (hopefully to be announced tonight at the Basildon Borough Council meeting), making it easier to find the latest relevant information.
We will be adding even more content over the next few days as the team analyse the proposed Local Plan and determine what it means for the local residents as well as the timeline for how you can have a say.
Pop back regularly or follow us on Facebook to get the latest information as it is publish and let us know what you think of the new site or the local plan via our Contact page or our Facebook page.