Policy H17 - South West Billericay (4 sites)
The written information is provided as screen shots from the Local Plan document.
Areas for consideration;
- Impact on Mountnessing Road, especially new access near to narrow railway bridge
- Long distance views lost.
- Issues around desirability of placing sports clubs on agricultural land.
- Impact on Tye Common Road
- Immediately adjacent to High Street (architectural) conservation area.
- Close to Little Burstead (architectural) conservation area
- Lack of green buffer towards Little Burstead - potential for sprawl and coalescence
- Possible archaeological sites
- Elevated site (in part) so would impose on the skyline.
- Ecologically sensitive, adverse impact on wildlife and setting of nearby Frith Wood and Laindon Common.